In an effort to inform the community on what we are doing to keep our guests and our staff safe as we continue through the Coronavirus pandemic, here are steps we are taking in consideration of current CDC guidelines as well as local restrictions and mandates.
WHAT TO EXPECT
…if you are attending a visitation/funeral service at the funeral home:
• Masks are recommended for anyone entering our facility.
• We ask that if you are not feeling well or have been in close contact with someone that has not been feeling well, that you choose to not attend.
• We have hand sanitizing stations throughout our building and multiple restrooms available to our guests.
• We thoroughly clean and sanitize our entire facility with special attention to “high touch” surfaces for the safety of everyone in our building.
• Though it may be difficult, please refrain from touching, hugging, shaking hands, etc… with other guests and family members.
• Chairs are intentionally spaced out, stanchions are in place and there are six-foot distance markings along the floor to encourage required physical distancing.
• We are limiting attendees (family members and guests) to 20 people per chapel and we have two, separate, chapels available for each service.
• We have signs that will guide you through our front doors and have you exit out the back of the funeral home.
…if you are making funeral arrangements or pre-arrangements:
• Please limit the number of people coming in for planning to the decision makers only.
• We ask that if you are not feeling well or have been in close contact with someone that has not been feeling well, that you choose to not come in for arrangements.
In all circumstances, we want to facilitate a safe and comfortable environment for everyone. Please use common sense and courtesy during these difficult times, and together we will continue to keep our community a safe one.